7.20.2009

McCall's First PAID babysitter!

Davy and I are so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful parents, (especially moms- sorry, David, Dad and Ken- we love you guys too, but we know it's really Mom and Brenda who do the dirty work- aka-dirty diapers, spit up, etc..) who are willing to babysit our sweet McCall. But both of our moms had plans (how dare them!!!! just kidding) on Saturday night and we had to pay for a sitter.
I wasn't near as nervous as I think I should have been- probably because we were only going to dinner with some friends and because we got Amber (who has been around McCall plenty of times) to babysit. Amber is Will's girlfriend (Will is Davy's cousin) and will most likely one day be part of the family, so I felt very comfortable leaving Miss McCall in her care.

McCall watching Davy and I get ready (obviously I don't follow the Bumbositter guidelines of not putting it on an elevated surface- I was standing beside her the whole time for those who are concerned :) )

"Mommy and Daddy, you are going where? Without me?" Amber arrived to keep McCall This picture has nothing to do with the post- it's just from this weekend and I thought it was funny. She looks scared to death. She probably has bad dreams about flashes of light because I take so many pictures of her- sorry sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment