11.05.2010

19 Months Old, what?

It happened AGAIN! My sweet baby toddler is another month older. Are the months getting shorter because this seems to keep happening faster and faster?

At 19 Months:
  • Nothing too crazy has changed from last month physically.
  • Holy vocabulary and phrases! McCall seems to add several phrases to her arsenal of vocabulary everyday now.
  • Gets into EVERYTHING!!! For example, someone (my father-in-law says I can't blame McCall) lost my car keys on Monday- and they are STILL missing.....
  • I'm sure more things have changed, but I just can't think of them right now.....


 On the way to meet MiMi for lunch on Halloween
 Happy Halloween, MiMi
 Happy 19 Months Old, McCall
 "Cheeeeese"
 "OK, Mom, I think you got enough pictures"
 "I will not smile for another picture...."
 Brushing her teeth.... with two tooth brushes....

 We are working on manners at our house (aka eating with your mouth closed)
 My baby is growing up!!!!!

"Mom, Dads snoring..."

No comments:

Post a Comment