2.26.2011

17 Weeks

At 17 weeks I am FINALLY feeling good again. I am still SO tired by the end of the day, but at least the  morning all day sickness is finally gone!

I'm eating/craving the same foods I did with McCall... lots of tomatoes and sweet tea. (Odd...I know!) So, it makes me wonder if my girls will be similar. Who knows? We shall see come August!

It just hit me that I have yet to take any belly pictures during this pregnancy. I hope this doesn't mean that I'm not going to take as many pictures of this sweet baby girl (I still to this day give my mom a hard time because there was about a 1 to 5000 ratio of pictures [in my brothers favor] from when we were little).

So here I am .... 17 weeks and growing!!!!
 OK, so this is my 17 week picture from this baby.....

And this is a 25 week picture from when I was pregnant with McCall.... HUGE difference!  I have a feeling I'm going to be large and in charge this pregnancy...Oh, well! It is ALL worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment