6.21.2011

Happy Father's Day

Our Father's Day wasn't the typical Father's Day(due to my dad, Davy's dad's and Davy's work schedule), but some how we still got to see them all and had a great day :) The highlight of the day was a Father's Day cookout/Birthday Party for our cousin, Toney. Happy Birthday, Toney! McCall had a blast in their new pool!

 I found Papi and McCall playing Sunday morning in her closet!
 :)
 McCall, Davy and cousin Pryce! McCall loves to do EVERYTHING Pryce does :)
 This child was fearless at the pool- yes, that's her jumping off the diving board!!!!
...again, and again....
 Playing with her La La in the pool!

 "Look La La, I'm swimming..."
 Melt. My. Heart. These two are my life :)

 "Mom, I'm having the best time"


 Pryce showing me her skills :)

 I HAD to take a picture of this! McCall swimming with Will M. - it has taken McCall some time (OK, two years) to warm up to him :)
 My crazy husband had a blast!


 More playing in the water
 "Look, Aunt Maggie, I can swim to you"


 Aunt Barbara assisting McCall with her cupcake
"Yummy, thanks, Aunt Barbara"

No comments:

Post a Comment