8.29.2011

Happy One Month Old, Baylor

I can't believe one month has already gone by, can you? Although I hardly remember what it was like not having her here.
Our sweet little Baylor is growing and changing everyday! At one month:

  • Baylor is so calm! I can put her down wide awake after the middle of the night feedings and she looks around until she falls back asleep!!! She's such a good baby!!!!
  • Baylor is now 7 pounds 9 ounces [yes, I have a baby scale at my house and I weigh her every now and then... Ok, everyday....  :) ]
  • Baylor is around 20 inches long - it's still hard to measure her- she LOVES having her legs pulled up to her tummy. (Just a little FYI McCall was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 20.5 inches long at one month- so far they are about the same physically)
  • Baylor still looks just like McCall did at this age! It's crazy! In fact, I call her McCall all the time on accident :)
  • Baylor still loves her paci! 
  • Baylor typically sleeps from about 10-3:30 or 4ish before feeding and then goes back to bed til around 8:30- I know, we are very lucky!!!!
  • Baylor loves being snuggled and held really tight... my little snuggle bear (she has even somehow gotten the nickname "Baylor Bear")
  • Baylor seems to only fuss when she has gas, is ready to eat, or is sleepy :)



Big Sister, McCall loves feeding Baylor (with food all over her mouth herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment