9.21.2011

Phone vs. Camera

Disclaimer: I'm just a few short sentences away from sounding like a really old person. I warned you.....OK?
I normally take several pictures of the girls everyday (yes, everyday!) with my nice camera. However, lately it has become easier and more convenient to just take a picture with my iPhone. Who would have thought 10 years ago I would prefer using my PHONE to take a picture over my CAMERA? [Davy, if you are reading this, I promise I still LOOOOOOOVE my Nikon too  :) ]
Anyway.... some phone pictures from the week are below. Enjoy!

 "What in the world has my Mommy put on my head?"

 Excited about her first movie! McCall went to see the Lion King with Cousin Drake (thank you for taking us La La and Aunt Barbara!)


Oh how I love that crazy hair! Fresh out of the bath :)







No comments:

Post a Comment