1.04.2012

4, Oh Wait 5 Months Old

So, I realized that I never blogged about Baylor turning 4 months old AND then I realized why..... I NEVER TOOK HER 4 MONTH PICTURE! :(
So, from what I can recall and thanks to at least some documentation (aka.... my text message to my sweet hubby while sitting in her 4 month doctor check-up)
At 4 Months Baylor: (I can't believe I didn't take her 4 Month picture....This was a pretty BIG month for her- I hope she doesn't need therapy because of my lack of blogging it.... )

  • Baylor was 11 pounds even
  • 24 inches long
  • Got TWO teeth! Yes, TWO teeth!!!!!!!!
  • Started sitting in her Bumbo
  • Rolls over all the time... and even now sleeps on her tummy. I know, she isn't suppose to... tell her that....

OK, so on to Baylor turning 5 Months Old (where I actually took a picture of my sweet little pumpkin.... Mommy guilt is a terrible thing):
  • According to my baby scale she is 12 pounds and 4 ounces
  • Is 25 inches long
  • Has tried a little rice cereal... ehhh... is OK with it... take it or leave it
  • Drinks 6 ounce bottles every 3.5 hours. 
  • As of about 2 weeks ago is no longer exclusively getting breast milk :(  She gets anywhere from 4-5 ounces of breast milk in each bottle and the rest is formula. Mommy couldn't keep up with her :(
  • Is the sweetest, calmest, ray of sunshine... seriously, I want to eat her everyday... really! 




 This might be my most favorite picture of her ever. EVER! 
Attitude at 5 months old already :)


 "help...."



 McCall tried to tell me she was 5 Months Old... crazy girl! 

There's a picture of those pretty bottom two teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment