9.13.2013

WE'RE BACK..... I think ;)

Wow! Has it really almost been a year since I blogged?????? I took a break from blogging-- partially due to the fact that my Macbook crashed and partially because I needed a break. After LOTS of self-reflecting {and getting my Mac fixed ;)} I have decided to blog again. I'm not promising to blog everyday OR even every week, but will TRY to blog on the important {and funny} things about my girls. I've committed to be a better wife, mother, and employee and if blogging falls somewhere in between that'll be just fine, but if it doesn't, I'm not going to beat myself up like I did in the past :)

So what has changed in a year? Oh goodness..... where to start????


  • Baylor moved up to the Two's Class
  • Baylor is "interested' in the potty
  • Baylor and McCall both like saying the blessing at dinner and often fight over who does it first :)
  • McCall started church kids choir
  • McCall started 4K with Mrs. Love (she had her for 3K too-- we ADORE her!!)
  • I got promoted at work and accepted a new position within the company
  • Davy coached McCall's soccer team
  • Baylor went to Disney for the first time
  • McCall went to Disney for the second time
  • Davy turned the BIG 3-0 :) {and had a SURPRISE party}
  • McCall spent a few days at the end of 2012 in the hospital with an infection
  • Darla {a stray cat} showed up at our house.
  • Darla "ran away" :(
  • McCall has grown to be a beautiful little girl-- not a baby :( and can recite her Months of the Year, Days of the Week, her address, knows her letters, and loves to write "lists" 
  • Baylor has developed the sassiest and sweetest disposition.
  • McCall has remained as my "pleaser"and is constantly trying to do what "makes Mommy and Daddy proud"
  •  McCall started tumbling class
  • McCall learned to swim WITHOUT a puddle jumper!
  • Baylor also became a "fish" over the summer, but still with a puddle-jumper  {that kid is fearless and that often times scares me!!}
  • Both girls have continued to have great doctor and dentist visits {still with OUT cavities}
  • Baylor repeats EVERYTHING her sister does!!!!!! {the good AND the bad}
  • Both girls have the most infectious laughs....STILL :)
  • McCall takes pride in taking her Bible every Sunday to church-- makes this Mommy proud!
  • McCall and Baylor both LOVE books!!!!! McCall spent LOTS of time at the Library this summer and BEGS to get tons of books when its book order time at school :) Baylor wants to read EVERY book we own at night before she goes to bed.
  • Baylor LOVES brushing her teeth.... like it's almost obsessive... you think she might want to be a dentist? We'll see...

OK, that's all I can think of.... for now. 
Goodnight blog-- see you SOON-- promise!! Maybe even next time with pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment