11.23.2009

Play time!

So, have I ever mentioned I like to share? I got the lovely stomach bug last week and shared it with: my husband, my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and now my sister-in-law and brother-in-law- don't think any of them were excited I shared! The good news (if there is a bright side to it) is that Drake came over to play since my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are sick.

McCall showing Drake her new ride

Crawling on me- of course, the camera is out.....

Drakey playing away....

picture of the teeth!

Drake decided McCall's boots should be in his mouth rather than on her feet...

OK, I totally don't get this- McCall completely dislikes her pacifier, BUT when Drake is around wants his.... interesting.
This picture is funny...Drake doesn't notice she has his paci yet.....

Now he does....but what to do??? Sorry, Drakey!

This picture makes me giggle. Right before the big hair grab! Does it make me a bad Mom or Aunt because I let him do this so I could get a picture? hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment