11.21.2009

WHEW......

Oh November.... I was so shocked when it got here and now so much has happened and it is almost over! OK, first, I need to say I have been the WORST blogger ever, BUT I do have a few excuses. One being that my dad, Papi, had open heart surgery on November 10 so, we have been very busy! Everything went as good as it possibly could. Dad had his surgery in Greenville on Tuesday and came to Florence with Davy and me that Saturday and has been staying with us since. We LOVE it! (And so does McCall). Set back to blogging #2) the ENTIRE family got a terrible stomach bug= no fun!!!!!


Anyway, we have been quite slack about taking photos, but these are the ones we have been meaning to post. ENJOY! :)


M taking a ride in her new wheels! (Grandma and Grandpa got her and Cousin Drake a wagon to ride in)

Enjoying the ride....

Drake came over to ride too!!!! McCall was excited, can you tell?

Cousins!

I just thought this picture was funny because this is what she kept doing everytime we tried to take a picture...ha! funny girl.....

Yes, she is STILL after me everytime I pick up the camera (and yes, I was in PJ's here)

M's crazy bed head! (and yes, we have already started putting her in Christmas pj's- we are all in the Christmas spirit at our house!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment