1.12.2010

Going to Easley....without Mom and Dad!

Well, Miss McCall had her very first entire weekend trip to Easley with out Davy or me (and we all survived!). My parents called early last week and asked if they could keep McCall all weekend and after a little thinking (sorry, Mom- I promise we do trust you, but it was a BIG step) we said yes.
Of course tears started filling up my eyes as I watched their car drive the opposite direction down I-20 Friday night, but within minutes I realized Davy and I were going to be able to have (a hot)dinner TOGETHER with NO interruptions(and would be able to repeat the process on Saturday night)....wow, those tears dried up FAST!!!!
This is not to say we didn't miss McCall like crazy, because we did! BUT, McCall had lots of fun with Mimi, Papa, Papi, and Uncle Benjamin (and we got LOTS of picture texts to prove to us just how much fun she was having).
Below are a few I uploaded from my phone.


Mimi and Papa bought M a hat

M taking a nap at Mimi and Papa's house in the pack and play

Visiting with Papi and going through all his stuff :)

Before church Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment