4.04.2010

Happy FIRST Birthday, McCall!





Our sweet cupcake turned ONE Thursday! There are not enough words to describe how blessed our lives have been over the past year with her in it. The day she was born we did not think we could love her anymore, but how wrong were we? McCall is such a happy and content child. It's hard to find her without a smile on her face!!! Oh, and how we LOVE that round face!I'm not going to lie- I did not look forward to Thursday. In fact, I wasn't sure I would make it through Thursday without crying. BUT everything was PERFECT!!! I will NEVER ever EVER forget the sweet smile on my darling daughter's face when she listened to all the different versions of "Happy Birthday" from friends and family. Mimi, Papa, Papi, Ashlee, Maggie, Stoney, Austin, Peyton, Pryce, Koehler, Ginni... all different versions... but ALL the same sweet expression on her little face! It was almost like she could tell exactly what they were saying...PRECIOUS! McCall's Birthday also included: a trip to the park, a LONG ride on the golf cart(yes, we now own a golf cart- thanks to my sweet husband...such a long story, but he thought McCall wanted a golf cart for her birthday....RIGHT!?! Thats EXACTLY what every one year old wants???), a trip to Fundaygo, shopping for McCall's Easter outfit, and managed to get in a 2 and half hour nap. WHEW! What a fun day! Happy First Birthday, McCall!!!! I hope you had the best day ever!
Fresh out of bed! Happy First Birthday, McCall!




No comments:

Post a Comment