10.09.2010

Happy 18 Months Old, McCall

(AKA A WHOLE YEAR AND A HALF OLD!!!) My sweet baby will be two in 6 months?? NO! Can't be!
I realized while doing this update that I forgot to do a 17 Month update (sorry, McCall. Just know that you are so loved that sometimes we get busy having fun with you that we don't always get time to blog.)

At 18 Months:
Physically:
  • You are 26 lbs on the dot! Holy smokes! 80th percentile
  • You are 35 1/8 inches tall- over the 100th percentile!!!
Milestones:
  • You continue to amaze me everyday with your vocabulary. You have recently added some numbers, colors, animals, family pet names and other words. Though you have said it for a while now, I still think my favorite word you say is "peeeeeas" (please) when you are asking for something.
  • Still running most places
  • You copy EVERYTHING your Daddy does- you totally think he hung the moon! He sneezes, you sneeze. He coughs, you cough. He giggles, you giggle. You get my point....
  • You still love being outside! Especially now that we have a play set and swing for you in our back yard.
Pictures of McCall's 18 Month check-up are below:
 After having her finger pricked....
 Not happy....
 OK, better now
 "Mommy, I'm 18 Months Old"

1 comment:

  1. Precious!!! I am glad I got to see some new pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete