12.29.2010

POTTY Time!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I'm still in shock! McCall told me earlier today that she had to "pee pee" and I said "OK, does that mean you want to sit on your potty?" She nodded her head, so off I took her to her potty. I expected NOTHING! She had done this once before earlier in the week and did NOT potty, BUT this time was different! SHE USED THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was this a one time thing? I wasn't sure....
But again, this afternoon she said she needed to potty and after a few minutes....she did it again!
I am in complete shock! I had not planned on potty training her until probably this summer, but who knows.... maybe she is ready now. We'll see... I'm trying not to get too excited!
One day McCall is going to kill me for the pictures below....but I hope you guys enjoy!
 McCall's first attempt earlier in the week when she did NOT potty....
 The real deal!! Look how proud she was!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment