1.02.2011

Happy New Year & Happy 21 Months, McCall!!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!! I hope 2011 is everything you want it to be! I know our family has a list of things we are excited about for 2011. In fact, today at church we talked a lot about setting goals for 2011 and sticking to them. So, my first "goal" for the next week is to make my list of goals for 2011...easy enough goal, right?!? I'm not going to make anything super hard like losing 25 pounds or something like that. I've decided that there are numerous "little" things I would like accomplish in 2011. The first "little" thing that comes to mind is keeping my car cleaner than I have this year. Man, I have NEVER let my car go like this. I vow to rid my car of all the junk each day. The second thing that comes to mind is couponing. I am going to become a couponer(I guess that's what you would call one who coupons)! I went to a class a few weeks ago with a friend and I think I can do this. Now, that doesn't mean I will let it become my life. I simply would like to save my family a few dollars here and there if I can.
Speaking of 1.1.2011..... that makes my baby 21 months old!!!!! I can't believe I will soon have a TWO year old!?!?!?! Where has the time gone? McCall, you aren't a baby anymore..... you are a little person (who sometimes acts like a moody teenager) and I love more than you will ever imagine!!!!!!

Well, that's all for now.
Here's to a fabulous, exciting, "goal" oriented, 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment