1.15.2011

Snow Day(s) and more...

So here I am playing catch up .... AGAIN. Oh well... I'm trying...
So, what has McCall been up to? Well,  it snowed last Monday and her school was closed Monday and Tuesday so we spent LOTS of time together and she got to play in the snow.
Also, I'm including some pictures from the past week or so since I've been slack on posting... ENJOY!!

 Waiting on La La (or as McCall says it "Waaaa Waaaa") and Pa Pa to come play
 Playing with La La and Pa Pa in the snow

 break time for a snack
 McCall's cousins Ellis, Lydia and Ryan came to celebrate Christmas with us (a little late since we didn't get to see them on Christmas)

 Davy got a tent for Christmas, so when the Christmas tree came down in our house the tent went up. McCall and Davy played in the tent for HOURS!
 Waiting on La La and Pa Pa to come back and play....
 She sees them!
 My favorite time of the day with McCall!!! She is so funny at night before we put her to bed
 see?!?
 Silly girl!
 Last night McCall decided to run around with nothing on (except a bow in her hair, of course) and finally crashed on our couch
 I seriously love this child more than I ever thought possible!

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute and getting so BIG!!! Oh my heart!

    And looks like she had a blast in the snow...we're jealous, we just got rain and a little ice!

    ReplyDelete