5.19.2011

Baby Girl Update

This afternoon my mother-in-law and I headed to have my 4D ultrasound of baby Girl Gregg. I was hoping that this baby was going to be nothing like her sister, McCall. By that I mean, I was hoping she would cooperate for our 4D session- unlike McCall, who I had to go back and have it done another day because she wanted to hide the whole time. Well, no such luck! We could see peaks of her nose, chin and mouth (and saw lots of her feet and hands- which look JUST LIKE McCall- especially the nose!!!), but nothing more. This sweet baby girl has her head pressed between my hip and the placenta. Bummer! But the good news is that the doctor's office did not charge me for the ultrasound and will let me come back in a week and half- the only concern there is that now she may be too big to get a good picture. We shall see.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment