5.08.2011

Happy Moses Day!

Yes, I said Moses Day... why you might ask? What was the last thing I heard my sweet baby girl say to me tonight as I tucked her into bed? "Happy Moses Day, Mommy. I wove you" Seriously? MELT. MY. HEART!!!
I had a FANTASTIC Mother's Day filled with lots of mommy time! Davy started out my Mother's Day by making breakfast for my mom and myself. What a sweet husband! Then Davy took McCall and I out to lunch and we finished off the day grilling out for my mother-in-law. (And in between there was lots of outdoor fun with McCall-- which included Pa Pa introducing McCall to her first balance beam- long story, folks!!!)
I can not begin to describe how blessed I feel to be McCall's Mom. And to just think... next Mother's Day I will be feeling this way about our TWO daughters! Life is good- God is great!! Thank you for ALL my blessings!

1 comment: