4.26.2011

Top 3 Reasons I "Let" Daddy Pick McCall Up From School

3. He gets to spend quality one-on-one time with his sweet girl.
2. I take McCall to school most mornings and it allows me to tie-up my work day before everyone gets home.
1. Because I love listening to Davy re-tell the stories of what McCall "did" that day at school.

For Example.... the story last week involved lunch time with McCall. Apparently peas were on the menu at school (a personal fav of McCalls). The teacher told Davy that McCall ate her lunch like she normally does, but  towards the end of lunch she caught a glimpse of McCall putting something up her nose. She walked over to her to investigate and what was it? PEAS! My child was putting peas up her nose!!!!!!!!!!!! The teacher said she tried not to laugh and was able to remove the peas (or so she thought) from McCall's nose. And YES, I said peas- as in plural! The teacher said a few minutes later McCall was playing with a toy when she sneezed and a pea went flying out of her nose!!! Miss Anna said it didn't stop there! McCall sneezed TWO more times (in which peas exited her nose) before the total of FIVE (5) peas were removed from her nose. Holy moly..... what to do with this curious child?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that is hilarious! I'm glad she sneezed them out!

    ReplyDelete