4.16.2011

Big Girl Bed Update...

I'm happy to report that we have gone a week (yes, a WEEK) with McCall sleeping ALL night in her big girl bed. The first night was definitely an easy night compared to the few that followed. Holy moly!!!! We went a few nights with McCall going to bed easy, but waking up around 2 AM to turn the lights on and want out of the bed. That was no good! So back to the drawing board we went.
I spent about 3 hours in the middle of the night researching/speed reading on how to get your toddler to sleep through the night. Well, luckily we have been using a method I found online and it's working!! AND not only is it working at night, it is working for naps too!!!!! McCall is laying down (without any whining or fussing) and sleeping all night and during nap times!! Lets hope it continues....

2 comments:

  1. and that method is......... I feel like we will be doing this soon with Will..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo1, (yeah I went there)
    I will e-mail you the summary/what has worked for us. Its really a few simple steps. fingers crossed... its working for us....

    ReplyDelete