4.11.2011

McCall's Two Year Old Check-Up

McCall had her 2 (TWO, my baby is TWO!!!) year old check-up last week.
I keep thinking that McCall will eventually go to one of her check-ups and that she will even out on some of her percentages. WELL, her two year old check-up wasn't that time!
McCall's Two Year Old Stats:
  • 75th percentile in weight (29 lbs)
  • I giggle at the height stat because I'm not really sure what her percentile was. The reason being because the physician saw her height (which was drawn on the graph- the dot being about an INCH above the 100th percentile!)  and said "well, she's tall....and going to be REALLY tall. Like model or basketball player tall."

1 comment:

  1. Hey, tall is good!! I would love some extra inches.

    I wonder the same thing about Knox's head size... his 15 month visit was not the time either... still at 100%. I guess he'll be really smart with all those brains!

    ReplyDelete