4.14.2011

Baby Girl Gregg Update

Monday I had my check-up. Nothing new to report- good BP still sitting somewhere around 90/60 (sometimes 80ish/60), packed on a few pounds, and the baby had a heart rate of 147. I'm feeling Baby Girl move ALL the time now and I absolutely love it! All the thumps, bumps and kicks put a smile on my face! We are picking out the furniture (finally) for our sweet new addition this weekend and I hope to get some bedding ordered too. I feel like I'm finally getting a few things knocked off of my  Baby Girl "to-do" list.  Now, if we could just name this child.......
Anyway, I'm having my glucose test done at my next visit in May. So, that will probably be my next update.


I finally took a few belly pictures. I hope to get better at this :)


 23 weeks 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment