4.16.2011

McCall's Birthday/Birthday Party

We had several different parties to celebrate my sweet little girls birthday. We had one with just close family at home on her actual birthday and another for friends and family on the weekend. I'll let the pictures do the talking....

(PS- whoever took the pictures with my camera at McCall's party, thank you , thank you , thank you! I was so busy that I would have gotten out of there without any pictures.... I think it may have been Keli or Jencey - or both! :)  )

 McCall and Cousin Drake enjoying McCall's birthday gift from Mommy and Daddy

 McCall got to feed the fish at school on her birthday!
 Jumping on Pa pa!
 static much?
 Blowing out the candles at the family birthday party
Our family of three-  McCall's last birthday without a sibling!
 Arriving at her party!












 top hat and tea cup cookies!

 opening gifts
Riding the mini pony

1 comment: