11.05.2011

3 Months Old

So, I'm officially back at work (which explains the lack of blogging...) and I miss my girls like crazy during the day! But it does make me appreciate the time I have at night and on the weekends with them.
So what have the girls been up to lately? Sweet, sweet Baylor is now THREE months old! What?? Yes, she is three months old!
So at three months old Baylor is:

  • still so calm and happy! Love seeing that sweet smile!!!!
  • starting to have some changes in her hair.... it's totally starting to get lighter- just like her big sisters did.
  • 10 pounds and 7.5 ounces!!! woooo hooo! Finally getting some weight on her! (and finally out of newborn diapers!!!)
  • will occasionally turn over from her back to her stomach (it's only happened a hand full of times)
  • now at McCall's school. We LOVE where both girls are going! I originally had doubts about Baylor starting while she was sooooooo little, but the past 2 weeks could not have gone better. Ms. Blake has been so sweet to this over protective Mommy and more importantly to my sweet little peanut! 
  • the sweetest, cuddliest (is that a word?), cutest, most loving, precious child!! I seriously want to eat her up every day!! Oh God is so good!

 Love that smile!!!!!!


Baylor makes the funniest faces.... I love it!!!!

Now, for news on my 27 2 year old diva, McCall. Poor thing has been sick! She is now on the up swing, but man did she worry me (and her La La and Mi Mi!)! Long story, but McCall ended up with bronchitis (thank goodness it wasn't  pneumonia!) and was on multiple medications and breathing treatments for a week.  Great way to be welcomed back to work, right?! So appreciative that my Mother-in-law went to the doctor with us (since I was a ball of nerves) and my sweet Mom came to stay 4 nights with us!
 Doing her breathing treatments [she was not drinking the soft drink she is holding, but wanted to hold Mommy's drink while doing the treatment.... as long as she did the treatment, I didn't care :)]
 There's that sweet smile I missed!
So glad my mom came to help out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment