11.05.2011

Mommy's Birthday

So I celebrated another year of life a few weeks ago and my sweet husband, girls, friends and parents could not have made it more special! Seriously, I had a week of celebrating! I got special treats all week long from my Mom, Step-dad and Dad, got flowers from Davy and the girls, went to dinner with a great group of friends, and even got flowers from my super awesome (and seriously the busiest person I know!!!!!) friend Dr. Carreen Drake and her family! Turning twenty eight hasn't been too bad..... :)
 These yummy strawberries kicked off my birthday week (thanks Mom and Ken!!)
 I'm sort of embarrassed to say this, but this was only 1 of my 4 cakes...yes, I said FOUR! I love (way more than I should) sweets! Davy got me a chocolate cake and a strawberry cake. My Mom had a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory sent to me and my Dad brought me the above Gamecock cookie when he visited!!! yummy!!!!
 While Dad was here, he and M carved a pumpkin together.
 Have I ever mentioned how much I love McCall's school and her teachers? Look what they helped McCall do for my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment