12.04.2011

Same Story.... Different Day

Why oh why can I not find time to blog? Maybe, just maybe it's because I have a full-time job... and I'm a full-time Mommy of TWO.... and my husband has been out of town for a week...... Anyway.... nothing new going on here, but I do have some new pictures of the girls and our latest activities!
 We went to the mountains for a weekend with our sweet friends, The Beards, a few weeks ago.
 Koehler reading to the girls
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crazy funny faces Baylor makes!

 Miss Emily checking out Baylor...
 ....and Baylor's bouncy....
 Em tried it out so of course McCall had to also.
 My turkeys! Thanks for the cute shirts, La La!
 Elvis, our Elf on the Shelf, arrived at our house for the first time Thanksgiving morning :)

 Elvis has been in some pretty interesting places each morning....
 McCall loves to get on the floor and "play" with Baylor- I can tell that these two are going to be the best of friends :)








Conversation during this picture (true story) : "Mommy, Baylor isn't looking at the camera...."
 "I make her look......"
[notice Baylor's irritated look on her face.... cracks me up!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment