12.04.2011

Trial Run

So, you may think I'm crazy when I tell you this....
OK, so some of you already think I'm crazy.... I'm cool with that :)
Yesterday I needed to get some shopping done (and my parents were in town) so I headed off to the mall with both kids, my mom, Ken, and Davy. I decided that while we were there we should have a "trial run" for the Santa pictures we have coming up next week. If you remember correctly....this was the scene last year.... and the year before that Santa had to sneak up behind McCall while she wasn't looking so we could snap at least one photo :( So, I think it was totally justified that was a little nervous about how McCall was going to respond to Santa this year.
Great news! She loved him! McCall wanted to know where his reindeer were and wanted to make sure he got ALL of her Christmas list. (and it didn't hurt that Santa supplied her with a little candy too).
I will post both Santa pictures (the mall one and the one from next week) after the Santa Meet and Greet next week at M's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment