4.10.2012

Say What?!?!?!

I have to admit I am IN LOVE with the stage my sweet McCall is in-- she says the funniest things. For example......

Last week, Davy did something (I really don't remember what it was... he probably spilt something on my carpet... I don't know... I'm a neat freak and get VERY disturbed by a mess....ironic I know with two small babies!) and I said "Jesus Davy" and I had no clue McCall was near by but within seconds she walked into the room with her hand over her mouth giggling and saying "Daddy, Mommy called us Jesus." --for real the chick was so tickled she could barely get it out! HA!
***just a side note.... I typically do NOT take Jesus' name in vain.... for whatever reason, that came out of my mouth--- def. working on that!!! EHHHHH not my proudest moment!

Yesterday morning I put McCall in a shirt I got her. The shirt was super cute with a "M" on it {for McCall.}. I asked McCall after I got her dressed what was on her shirt. McCall replied "An M {long pause}-- OH NO... where is the C-C-A-L-L?????" BAHHHHHH HA HA HA!!!! For real?!?!?!? Where does she get this stuff?







No comments:

Post a Comment