2.05.2009

30 Week Check-up!

Today I had my 30 week check-up. Everything went GREAT! I was super nervous about getting on the scale because I could tell that my stomach had grown quite a lot since last visit, but actually I only gained 2 lbs!! Dr. Chapman measured me and everything measured correctly and checked McCall's heart rate, as well(a strong 152). I joked with Dr. Chapman about making sure he only heard my heart and McCall's heart beat during the check-up (not that I wouldn't be thrilled with twins; I would just not want to be surprised with them :) ) He assured me that after four normal ultrasounds and two 4-D ultrasounds that I would know if I was having twins by now- this made me feel better (for at least about 1o seconds) until he told me a story about a woman delivering twins when she originally thought she was having one baby and didn't find out until she was in labor- BUT then he informed me this was like thirty years ago before ultrasounds were performed...so, it was then that my blood pressure returned to normal again :) Anyway, all is great with McCall- 10 WEEKS- AHHHH :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy these last 10 weeks, they will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete