2.03.2009

What a great few weeks it has been!

We are trying to stay up to date on the blog, but due to super busy work schedules we have fallen down on our postings. Sorry. OK- Update on the preparations for McCall's arrival- First, we are so excited that after looking at numerous great day cares that we finally found one that not only will fit McCall's needs, (clean, safe, great learning environment, etc.) but is extremely convenient for Davy and I to drop her off AND the best part was we were able to get her in right after I go back to work~We are thrilled!!!! You understand how excited we are if you have ever looked for child care- trust me, it's not easy! :) Second, we are pumped that we are getting to go to Easley this weekend to do some shopping with Mimi (my mom), Popi (my step dad) and my dad (we are still working on his Grandpa name :) ). My friend Aston told me about a super cute baby store in Greenville and we can't wait to check it out- along with the typical Babies R Us and Target run, of course. It should be a weekend of fun!!! Lastly, McCall's room was painted last week- pink, of course! We know its kind of not a big deal, but the thought of it made Davy and I even more excited for her arrival. I can't believe it is only a little over 10 weeks. We really can't wait to meet our precious little girl! ***Oh, and thank you to everyone for all the sweet e-mails about the blog! AND I heard everyone loud and clear- I promise to post pregnant pictures very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you guys found a daycare you love; I know that is a HUGE stressor gone. Have fun shopping in Gvegas. Next time you're here, I absolutely have to take you to Once Upon a Child. I can't wait to see the house in 2 1/2 weeks, it's crazy that paint is already up. And yay for preggo pics! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete