2.25.2009

Shower, showers and more showers

First of all I have to say that I have WONDERFUL friends and family! I had a shower thrown by 4 of my closests friends (Carreen, Ginni, Koehler, & Kieley) on January 10 and a shower February 21 thrown by my Aunt Maggie, Barbara, Cindy; cousins Ashlee and Teresa; sister-in-law, Nikki; and friend Keli.
Both showers made me want to cry! I could tell how excited everyone was about the arrival of McCall and reminded me of how incredibly loved she already is! Davy and I are so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends and family! God is goood!!!
Below are some pictures from both showers and a picture from my friend Kristen's baby shower (thanks for the picture, Candice). Kris is due on April 18 with baby Russell Price Masters.

Koehler, me (baby McCall), Kris (baby Price), and Candice at Kris' shower!

The food at my Columbia shower- yummy

Opening gifts at the Columbia shower.

With most of the host for my Florence shower (Ashlee, Barbara, Nikki, me (and baby McCall), Maggie, and Keli

Hanging out at the Florence Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment