6.22.2009

Father's Day

Davy celebrated his first Father's Day with McCall on Sunday. Well, actually he celebrated all weekend long! We headed to the Upstate Wednesday night to see the Keith Urban and Sugarland concert while Mimi and Papa kept McCall. We had such a good time!!! Davy's Father's Day Weekend continued with a lot of relaxing and visiting with my family on Thursday and Friday and then fishing ALL day on Saturday with my cousins, John and Hunter. Sunday McCall and I made Davy dinner, gave him his gifts, and spent some fun family time together.
McCall is so lucky to have such a caring and loving father (and I'm lucky to have such a wonderful husband!). Davy loves spending time with McCall and I love seeing them together- they have such a fun and genuine relationship. Happy Father's Day, Davy. Thank you for all you do for McCall.
Also, Happy Father's Day to our Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment