8.09.2009

Weekend of Visitors!

Wow! Did McCall have a busy weekend or what? McCall's visitors this weekend included: MiMi, Papi, Carreen and Mike, and the Millers (Blair, Kris, and Price). My Mom and Dad came down Friday night and the rest came to visit on Saturday. McCall always enjoys playing and loving on MiMi and Papi and this weekend was not different. She had a blast with them. Carreen and Mike stopped by after their trip to the beach (and I'm so sad that I was so busy catching up with them that I didn't even snap a picture of McCall with them! Sorry guys!). The Millers were also returning from a family trip to the beach and stopped by. McCall loves when she gets to see Price! Also, I love being able to catch up on "mommy stuff" with Kris. Kristen was kind enough to introduce "baby crack" to McCall. That's right, McCall is HOOKED on Baby Einstein videos!!! (In fact, I am able to update the blog right now because she is so into B.E.) Thanks, Kris.
McCall's hair has started getting longer and I guess it's going to have a little curl in it. We didn't notice how curly it was getting until after bath time the other night.
Getting ready for bed time
Super sweet! :)
MiMi talking to McCall
Such a sweet boy!
We got them both to look at the same time- AMAZING!
Too sweet!
"McCall, I've had a rough ride in the car- can I just rest my head on you?"
They were so cute together!
Kris and Mr. Price
Davy got to meet Price!
Trying to be a big girl and stand
So, we put her on her play mat for tummy time and she ended up on the carpet playing & the next thing we knew, she was asleep!! ha!
more time with MiMi
Our sweet M laughing the next few pictures look the same, but I loved them all so much I had to include each of them
more smiling and laughing
Ok, so she definitely has room to grow into the highchair :)
Morning talk with Papi
Papi and McCall laughing together!
Oh how I love that sweet girl!
Cuddle time with MiMi
McCall & the "baby crack" (aka Baby Einstein)

1 comment:

  1. Drake is also addicted to baby crack! It's amazing how much can be accomplished during one 30 minute video:-)

    ReplyDelete