8.12.2009

We've got a SCOOTER!!!!!

And no, not one you ride- that's right, McCall is scooting around! She had been sort of doing it with us at home the past few days, but I didn't really say much about it because it is definitely not a crawl. (She leaves her legs and feet for the most part on the ground and puts her bottom up the air- it's pretty funny to watch!!) However, when I picked her up from daycare today Mrs. Margie told me all about Miss McCall's day of scooting! She said she put her on a blanket for tummy time and the next thing she knew McCall was off of the blanket and had scooted all the way over to the wall where all the toys are. THAT'S MY GIRL!!!! I am thrilled, but it is also very bittersweet. My sweet little girl is growing up! OK, that's our news for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment