9.04.2009

Babies, Babies and More Babies!!!!

What an exciting few weeks it has been!! So many people in our lives are having a baby: 1) My cousin, Brandi, and her husband Kyle became the proud parents to Riley Martin August 24th at 10:53 PM. With Brandi and Kyles addition, my grandmother became a great great grandmother!!!! How awesome is that?? 2) My childhood friend ,Lindsey, and her husband Cole became the proud parents to Noah Gray at 6:14 PM (7 lbs. 10 oz; 21 inches long) on September 3rd. 3) My other childhood friend, Amy, and her husband Michael became the proud parents to William Mitchell on September 3rd at 11:30 PM (8 lbs. 12 oz) 4) Our friends Emily and Jeff are expecting a baby boy very very soon!! In fact, I believe Em is now at Week 40! Can't wait to make a trip up to Cary to meet him! 5) My co-worker, Rachel, and her husband Brian are expecting a baby boy the middle of this month, but I have a feeling he will be here much sooner!! 6) And I can't believe I almost forgot sweet little Tanner Austin. Davy's cousin, Tricia, and her husband Will welcomed Tanner into the world August 20th- a little over 8 lbs & 19 1/2 inches long. Anyway, such an exciting time in all of these families lives and wanted to let you know that the Greggs are thinking of you and love you all very much! (and that McCall can't wait to play with all of these boys- we won't tell Davy! Minus Riley- he will probably say no! just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment