9.03.2009

FINALLY....

Our computer was fixed this afternoon!!! Much awaited pictures of our now 5 MONTH OLD (can't believe that!!) are below...enjoy!
We put M on the table while we finished cooking dinner the other night and found her doing this.... Then she realized we caught her "who me? I didn't do anything?"
finishing it off
My two favorite people
"My Grandma is very talented and made me this outfit!"
"and I like playing with the ruffles"
Mimi and Papa kept M for the weekend so Davy and I could go to Charleston for an Engagement Party
M's new crocs that Mimi and Papa got her (they stayed on her feet for .454688821 seconds and then she put them in her mouth...shocking I know!!!)
So glad our sweet girl is starting to feel better :)
"Look at my other new outfit my Grandma made me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment