7.02.2010

15 Months Old....HOLY MOLY!!!!!

Yes, McCall (as of Thursday) is 15 Months Old!!!!!!!!!!
I'm amazed everyday at all the new things she is picking up.
At 15 Months some of her new stuff includes:
  • She has suddenly switched from strictly favoring her left hand to now coloring with the right hand half of the time and the left hand the other half of the time. SO, the jury is still out on if she will be a lefty like her Mama or a rightly like her Daddy! :)
  • Runs!!! Walking was fine UNTIL she figured out she could run.  AND seems to like doing that..Now she's into everything much FASTER! Awesome.....
  • Walks into her class at school and starts playing with the other children. Sounds normal enough, right? No, her routine up until about 2 weeks ago was clinging to my leg for a good 2 minutes when we first arrived at daycare. Those days are long gone..... I guess I should be happy she is independent.... yeah, whatever- I can admit it- sometimes I miss the days of crying and clinging to my leg :) She has the rest of her life to go being all Miss Independent. :)
  • Continues to expand her vocabulary- I know I will forget some of her "new" words, but the big ones this month were: Pop pop (for her Grandpa), bow (this makes me giggle... yes, she wears a bow EVERYDAY!!), shoooooo (shoes), pup pup (for Wrigley, our dog), blue, eat (she has said this for months, but this has become the word of the month- by that I mean, she says it over and over and over and over until you feed the chick...seriously....), no (and shakes her head "no" while she says it)
  • Has become obsessed with those balls that you put shaped blocks into. We have two of them. Santa brought one and her Great Aunt Maggie and Great Uncle Stoney got her the other one. We play with this toy for an hour every night (not by our choice- Davy and I have hid both toys numerous times and some how she always finds them...no  lie!). Does that make us bad parents? Hope not...
  • Is finally starting to like water and juice better. But Mainly water...we are still working on the juice thing.
  • Lights up and says "Daddy" when Davy walks into the room. This melts my heart and I don't think I will ever get tired of it!
  • Squeals! She's never been a squealer til now. When Davy and I chase her around the house she squeals... its adorable!
  • Oh, and I almost forgot. TEETH! She has lots of them!!!!! Those things are popping through left and right. At last count she had 16!!!
OK, think that's it for now. I think ....
Happy 15 Months, McCall!!! You have brought more joy into our lives in the past 15 months than we ever thought imaginable! We love you immensely!
"Ouu-siiiiii" (outside)

No comments:

Post a Comment