7.22.2010

A Little Home Video Action

I thought I would share some of McCall's latest videos.
The first one is of McCall learning how to drive the John Deere Gator at her Grandma and Grandpas!


McCall's cousin Drake came to visit. They are adorable playing together. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw them doing what is on this video. As you will see in the video, McCall (who is much heavier than Drake) is being pushed by Drake on her pink car. Poor Drake tries pushing her so hard it brings him to his knees! I just hate I caught the tail end of it and didn't get the whole thing on camera.

The next video is from last night at bath time. McCall LOVES the water! As you will see, she did not want to get out. (PS- Looking back, I realize how incredibly annoying I was by asking if she wanted to get out 12,000 times!- sorry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment