3.23.2011

Best Feeling EVER!!!!

I felt her!!! Yesterday, during my meeting, I felt my sweet baby girl fluttering around in my tummy!!!!! I was so excited, I almost jumped up and down (but decided my co-workers may think I'm crazy). So, I got home and was so excited to share the news with Davy.  It's crazy how you take advantage of these things. I felt McCall move throughout my pregnancy, in fact, at times I thought she was TOO active! Ha!
So, last night in bed, Davy and I were talking about our days (and we both had our hands on my tummy) when we felt a HUGE kick! We both turned to each other in shock and then again felt it TWO more times! YEAH!!!! So exciting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, yay! I'm so glad you are finally able to feel her now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxiously awaiting the news of Sam's arrival! I want a text/picture asap! :) Love you- you will do great!

    ReplyDelete