3.14.2009

35 Week Check-up

Thursday I had my 35 week check-up and I was surprised to find out that McCall had dropped and that she not only was still head down, but that she was REALLY head down and that I was completely thinned out. I had a brief freak out moment because it hit me that she could come early. I don't know why, but I have always assumed that she would make her arrival on April 16th or later- now I'm not so sure...... Also, we had our second childbirth class on Thursday where we learned more about signs of false labor, real labor and breathing techniques. Davy again decided to be a comedian during the breathing exercises....shocking, I know! I'm not too sure that he will remember everything (or anything) from class once I do go into labor, but one thing is for sure- he will try to make me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment