3.23.2009

36 Week Check-up

Last Friday was my 36 week check-up and to my surprise Dr. Clary told us that I was dilated to 1 centimeter!!!! It's getting real- we are going to have a baby!?!?!?! Davy and I are going to be parents!?!?!?! I know, I know, I should have realized this by now.... anyway, our check-up was pretty uneventful other than that- my bp was still really low and McCall's heart rate was 135. I can't believe how close we are! Also, on Friday we started moving into our new house. We are not completely settled in, but I feel much better knowing that McCall's nursery is at least part of the way done. The crib and chair are in the room right now and the changer and dresser should come in by the end of the week. I will post pictures as soon as I unpack my camera and take a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment