3.05.2009

A Week Full of Baby Classes....

What a week it has been!?! Monday night I attended a breast feeding class that is offered at the hospital we plan to be at when McCall arrives and tonight Davy and I attended our first of a series of child birth classes. I hate that Davy missed the breast feeding class because I gained a wealth of knowledge while I was there, but I was super excited that he was able to attend the child birth class (he actually was scheduled to be out of town and was going to miss it as well, but due to a last minute change at work he was able to attend) which was nothing short of the funniest moment of my life. Nothing about the class was especially funny, but Davy's comments to most things said by the teacher or others in the class were hysterical! I've been completely exhausted this week and I even managed to laugh for some time at his comments (I would post them but due to the graphic nature AND the fact that my mom reads this blog I will not post them, but trust me- they were laugh out loud funny!) Anyway, the 3rd trimester is kicking my butt! I have been completely warn out at the end of most days, but I know in the end it is SO worth it so I'm trying not to complain or think about it too much. D and I have an exciting weekend coming up- my parents are coming and we are packing up a good portion of our house (since the closing is this week) and I have another baby shower. Also, my parents are bringing my nephew and nieces. I'm curious to see how they react to my growing belly... this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment