5.17.2009

Finished Nursery...well sort of...

I thought I would have a little more time to get the nursery together, but since McCall decided to come 15 days before her due date, I didn't. So, here are few pictures of the nursery- it's finally starting to come together! Enjoy!!!
The middle frame still needs a picture... still a work in progress as you can see...
Thanks for the pretty frame Mary Beth!
An up close of the curtains
One of my favorite pictures that Misty took.

This picture has nothing to do with the nursery- I just wanted to add it because I took it today, also. AND because I think this onesie is funny: "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"- she is her mother's child! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the nursery!!! McCall just gets prettier everyday - I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course McCall is precious...but her nursery is like a little princess palace. I love it!

    ReplyDelete