5.18.2009

Uh Oh...she's rollin'!

Yesterday Davy and I gave McCall some tummy time and McCall decided she did NOT want to be on her tummy so she rolled on over to her back! Davy and I both looked at each other in disbelief, "Did she just do that?" I asked! We thought that this had to be a one time thing- she's too young to be rolling over, right? So, we did it again (and again). She rolled over 4 more times onto her back!!! Once we finally realized she would keep doing it we decided to get the video camera out. I will try to upload the video if I can figure out how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I think my sweet niece is a prodigy. Who on earth rolls at 6 weeks? She just can't be calm! I'm sure she'll win a Nobel prize! I've got to get down to see her soon, I'm having McCall withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete