5.25.2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a pretty relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. Davy took a few days off of work last week and he had today (Monday) off so, it was nice to have so much family time together. Also, we had a few visitors over the weekend. Our nephew, Drake, came to Florence and stayed with the neighbors (aka the Grandparents) for the weekend and Koehler (Gus, Easley and Meadow- her dog and her brothers two dogs) came Saturday and Sunday to stay with us. Below are some pictures from the weekend (I don't know how I managed to not get a single picture of Koehler while she was here... guess we were having too much fun!) It never gets old!!! I know, I take WAY too many pictures of Davy and McCall napping together.
Raise your hand if you like napping with Daddy... Ok, so I know the picture is blurry, but Davy woke up and started doing everything McCall was doing- it was too funny!
This is how I found Wrigley on Saturday morning (my in-laws have a pond next door... you think Wrigley may have gone swimming? I think so!)
Again, my dirty dog :)
Drake came to visit McCall
Cousins
McCall ready for bedtime
Davy and McCall after the Memorial Day Cookout (and I promise that Davy and McCall don't always sit in this chair- I must just always take pictures while they are sitting here) :)
Too sweet for words

Davy put this bow in McCall's hair- I was impressed with the effort :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell if Drake is laughing or fussing in the pic of them together. And I just LOVE all of McCall's clothes!

    ReplyDelete