12.03.2009

8 Months Old

Our little McCall turned 8 months old on Tuesday- oh how is this going so fast????
At 8 months she:
  • Is trying to grow up WAY too fast by pulling up and walking around (while holding on to) furniture
  • Has three teeth (two bottom and one top one came in on Thanksgiving)
  • Said her first word the day after Thanksgiving. Her first word was "dada" (I would just hate for her to say "mama"-I mean, it's not like I went through a long and hard labor- OK, just labor, but still....anyway...)
  • Still would rather eat veggies rather than fruits
  • Will wave "bye bye"
  • Claps when you say "yay"
  • Still sleeping like a champ (11.5 hours a night)
Anyway, we did the traditional birthday pictures- enjoy!

Crawling to me

About to make a move after my camera

"Mommy, please let me play with that thing you are always pointing at me"

No comments:

Post a Comment