12.28.2009

Christmas Week photo dump!!!!

What a Christmas!?! We are SO blessed in so many ways. Davy and I were excited that not only did my Mom, Step-dad, Dad, Brother, Ryan, Lydia, and Ellis come down, but my Aunt Joyce from Texas was able to come this year! We don't get to visit with her too often since she lives so far away, but were thrilled she was here!
Pictures from the week of Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, etc. are below- ENJOY!!!!

The next few pictures look very similar but I thought the series of M playing was cute!











I went into the kitchen for a few seconds and McCall was gone- this is where I found her (in her closet... playing)

Playing with Davy before bed one night


Aunt Koehler came to visit and brought M Christmas gifts!



"Does my hair look OK?"

This picture makes me giggle


Papi came Christmas Eve to stay a few days!!!!

and let McCall open a few gifts early :)
 (she sure did love those baby dolls!!!)

Before bed time on Christmas Eve

Mimi about to put M to bed

That smile says "I've been good this year!"

Santa came!!!!!!



Christmas morning...notice M in different pj's from the night before(those with children understand why- if you don't, two words- diaper leak!)

Realizing Santa came.....

Santa must have done a good job- McCall had a blast!!!!

McCall was actually pretty good at unwrapping gifts

I like her approach (just attack the gift)

front

back

Mimi and Papa did a good job getting the lion!


Ryan, Lydia and Ellis came to visit on Saturday!

M with her baby doll (from Mimi and Papa) that she is now carrying around. She LOVES it!!! Too cute!

Davy and M before church

Davy found a laundry helper!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! She's so cute - I hope I get to meet her one day!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete