12.13.2009

Sad News....

I started and have continued to keep up with this blog to keep a record of all the happenings in McCall's life (good or bad). Wednesday night Davy, McCall and I drove to Easley to visit my Grandmother (McCall's Great Grandmother) in the nursing home. This would be the last time (here on Earth, that is) that McCall, Davy or I would see her alive. Grandma passed away about 2 minutes after we left the nursing home. I have so many mixed emotions about the picture below- lots of joy because McCall did, in fact, get to meet her (the picture being from when McCall was 2 months old), but also I am very sad that McCall won't get to know my Grandmother like I had to opportunity to.


McCall, as you continue to grow, I promise to tell you many, many stories all about your Great Grandmother and how much fun she was. I almost wrote that I was sad that she won't get to see you grow up, but I don't think that would be accurate... I know she will.


1 comment: