12.06.2009

Weekend Pictures

A few pictures from the weekend while Mimi was here!


Getting ready to go do some Christmas shopping!



Mimi and M ready for some shopping!!!

After returning home from shopping McCall found some toy ads and started pointing out what she liked- smart girl!!!!

"See, I like this!"

I just HAD to take a picture of this. No, not her teeth. The fact that I went to get her up from her nap and she had paint chips all over her face. One may ask "from what?" McCall has now chewed down to the wood on the inside part of her crib!!!!!!! Who knew babies did this?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Haha - I think I used to eat my crib, too! She is so cute and seriously always looks so stylish! Will you come shopping with me and help me pick out my clothes?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute in her little green jacket!

    As far as the crib chewing, they sell crib rail covers for this exact problem! Just search for "crib rail cover" at Babies r Us and you'll get lots of choices.

    And here is a great link if McCall's talented grandmother wanted to sew one for you to match her room. :)

    http://babyrabies.com/2009/02/10/shes-crafty/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green jacket! So stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete