2.11.2010

Fun Day Go

Grandma and Grandpa took Drake and McCall to Fun Day Go on Tuesday. They had a big time!!! I met them there for a few minutes so I could snap a few pictures.
McCall and Drake checking things out....
McCall: "Drake, you think we can get on that big slide?"
Drake: "Been there, done that sister..."
OK, I just HAD to include this picture. I feel bad for poor Drake crying, but this photo reminded me of a picture of my brother and I when we were little. In our picture I am smiling and he is crying- he claims I pinched him- sure hope that isn't the case here!
the baby slide...
Having a good time!
Playing with Grandma
both kids just finished sliding....
the big slide with Grandma
and now with Miss Priss!
"Grandma and Grandpa, I'm having a blast!!"
Peyton (and Aunt Maggie) met us there too.
I love this picture!!!!! On the left is Grandma holding his hand, on the right is Grandpa!
and now with McCall
at the top of the big girl slide
Drake and Aunt Maggie having fun
Playing with Grandpa
Drake is SO brave!!! He had no problem sliding right out of the entire jumpy thing...it was too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute photos! I hate he was sick- maybe next trip he'll be well and they can play longer.

    ReplyDelete